In July Anna went to a week long dance camp with her two friends Big Anna and Morgan. She really loved it. I think her favorite part was the snack (she got in the car everyday and made me guess what they had for snack), and the slurpees we got after every class (it was 100 degrees plus everyday, and the 7-11 was right next door-what else could I do?). She is a girl after my own heart unfortunately.
As you can see from the pictures she loves dancing and being in the spotlight. I love this one of her jumping while waiting for the routine to begin. Morgan is to her left and Big Anna is next to Morgan.

This is two of her teachers, Miss Molly and Miss Rylee, as well as Big Anna and Morgan.

This is the official certificate.

This is the routine performed on the final day.
1 comment:
How sweet! It makes me all verklempt for the days when my little girl was in dance classes...like 10 years ago. :( Now she's all grown up and breaking boys hearts in high school.
Post a Comment