Thursday, March 17, 2011

All the Cousins Together

By the afternoon everyone had arrived and it was time to open presents from Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents.  I loved this - so much chaos and smiles and anticipation and joy. 
Baby H. got pretty good at opening those presents.  This is a singing book that she really likes
Anna has her squishy pillow from Aunt Holly next to her and she is opening her present of nail polish etc. in a make up bag from Aunt Penny
Anna's present from Grandma and Grandpa- we love playing this game for FHE
This is the aftermath.

3 comments:

Brentwood Park Apartments said...

Where did she get the squishy pillow? I've been looking for one that same shape forever!

Cathy said...

Holly said she got them at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Unknown said...

Brentwood is where I work, by the way. Not some random person stalking you :)