Carter was Luke Skywalker, and Kendal was a ladybug.
I was impressed with Anna. Last year she was done after three houses. This year I tried to go home after about six houses, and she said, "I wish we could trick or treat more." So we did. We circled the loop behind our house before heading home. Then Daddy (who was a hippy)
took her to her friend Brooklyn's and to his friend Kathy's from work. She doesn't have any kids, and she loves Anna. Last year she gave her a giant sized Hershey's bar. This year a big box of whoppers (she also gave David a Bud Light, because she said that no hippy should be without one. I think I'm going to wash my hair with it:). When they got home Anna handed out some candy to our trick or treaters, which she loved doing.Anna, Daddy, Aunt Penny, and Grandma Linda carved pumpkins on Sunday (the night I got home from Sisters' Weekend) Don't they look great?


David loves to make cool pumpkins. On Thursday night we carved some more pumpkins.
Mine is the goofy one with the big smile.
David's is the artistic werewolf.
All the small ones were Annas.



David loves to make cool pumpkins. On Thursday night we carved some more pumpkins.
Mine is the goofy one with the big smile.
David's is the artistic werewolf.
All the small ones were Annas.


3 comments:
Donnie's sister makes a really good fajita marinade that has beer in it. :-)
Donnie is our pumpkin carving guru, too. I don't think I even took pix this year. I'm a slacker with the camera lately.
Anna looked adorable!! Well, even more than normal! =D
I am way impressed with David's carving skills! That is awesome! Cute princess Anna. Such a fitting costume for such a cute little girl:)
Post a Comment