The Studio where Anna takes Ballet actually is a local ballet company. The older girls form the different parts of the company. They are very serious and very talented. In the spring they put on a show. I took Anna and her friend Sierra. It was very good. They did a number of different pieces-some traditional, some very modern- for the first half. After intermission they performed Peter and the Wolf. I really enjoy watching ballet, and I was thoroughly impressed. Anna and Sierra really enjoyed Peter and the Wolf. They were a little antsy in the first half, especially when I wouldn't let them dance in front of their seats during the performance.
Here they are before the show begins.
Getting in all their dance moves during intermission.
Pretending to be the ballerinas that they saw.


1 comment:
How fun! I love how serious they both look in front of the first ballety poster. :)
Post a Comment