Friday, February 8, 2008

Dufus

Okay, you might have notice the new look. I wanted to be just as hip as everyone elses blog. So I went to Pyzam and did what they told me. It erased all my widgets, and try as I might, I could not get them back. I was very bummed. I loved my quote board, and I'll never remember them all. I don't use my blog like many others do. It is only open to a few people. It is mostly a journal for me, so I'm not really sure why I cared what it looked like. Vanity and Pride goeth before the fall! I got my haircut today and I really like it! It is just about at my shoulders when it flips up. I love getting a haircut.
Good Night ~C

2 comments:

klonghall said...

Show a haircut picture! I need mine cut, too. I have an appt. for Friday. I've had basically the same haircut since June. For me, that's a very long time. Donnie teases me that my hair looks different in every picture of me throughout the years. It's one thing that is easy to change. I find a new haircut strangely liberating.

Too bad about the quotes. I loved them. If you do them again, save them in a word doc for a backup. I love the new look. I just gave mine a Valentine's Day look today. It's fun to experiment now that I've figured out how easy it is to do.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like the new look of the blog and sorry about the quotes. I have made mistakes like that but that just shows you are learning to be an expert. I would love to see your new hair cut. I got mine cut by Beth, she did a nice job for not being a lisc. beautician. However, my hair does not show changes unless it straight.