Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi! Did you miss me?

Yes, it has been a long time since I posted. The few nights when I have a minute to write, I think to myself, what is there to write except that Anna was cute, stubborn, funny and frustrating today; Relief Society is busy, a blessing, and confusing; I did the dishes, laundry, or maybe straightened, etc. etc. So, I didn't write. But, on Monday, Presidents' Day David took Anna to the mall and Costco and was gone for over 3 hours. I got to scrapbook. It was soooooo fun, and of course it reminded me why I started this blog in the first place. I wanted to record all those silly little things that Anna does each day that you don't think are a big deal until one day she doesn't do them anymore and you can't remember what they were. So here I am again. Every morning when she wakes up she says to me, "Mom, did the sun make it day?" and she is so excited that the answer is yes. Then she says, "Let's go downstairs and get Chocolate Milk and watch a show! Like it was the newest and most exciting idea she ever had.

She really likes me to play make believe games with her. She would do it all day if I would agree. The most important feature of these games is that she gets to boss me around. I should be more sympathetic to her because I get tired of it fast, and she must feel the same way with me. She likes to pretend to make dinner with the food and pots and pans Grandma Linda gave her for Christmas. She also likes to pretend a tea party. Our favorite babysitter Kari came over on Saturday while David and I went to the Snowflake Ball. She and Kari named one of her dollies Sammy. Sammy has had a lot of tea parties over the last couple of days. She loves Kari because she really plays with her, she even brings games with her for them to play. We love Kari because she cleans up the house:).

I'm going to go back to my post on January 5th called Back from Vacation and add a couple of pictures, so go there if you want to see them.

Good Night ~C

1 comment:

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

It has been a month were is your update? Miss hearing from you. Love FER