So, I haven't posted in forever. I'm going to keep this short. I got behind and then it got overwhelming. Life does seem to be crazy around here, but it's my life and it's good. Anna has really been cracking me up lately. I can't seem to remember anything for more than two minutes, so I can't remember anything except that the other day she said for the very first time, "Mom, it's not fair!" It was an answer to bedtime, so I'm pretty sure she is not even sure what it means. The other night she told David that he cannot sing to her at bedtime because he does not sing good, just Mommy. David told me that he often doesn't know the words and makes them up, thus her complaint. She really needs a sibling, but we have had no luck so far. David stayed home with her from church today because she has been sick. He was going to bring her to sacrament meeting, but she fell asleep. When I got home he had done the dishes and cooked a steak dinner including baked potato, veggie, salad and cake! What a man! We continue to fight the potty battle. She did pretty well today because she had a dress on for the first time that she really liked. I told her that if she had an accident in it she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore.
Since I last posted both my sisters have come to visit, David's mom and sister came, and we went to SLC to see David's family. I'll try and post pictures tomorrow.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


1 comment:
Hooray! I love to read about your crazy life. Donnie makes up words, too, but my kids usually prefer his versions to the originals. He also makes up words in some of the "dumb books" that Abby brings home from the library (Dora, Strawberry Shortcake, etc.) to make them more interesting. He's raising some kids with warped senses of humor!
Post a Comment