Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trip to Salt Lake

We went to Salt Lake for Connor's birthday. We went to a place that had kiddie rides, bumper cars, miniature golf, arcade, etc. - all indoors. Anna loved the rides. There was a merry-go-round,
a spinning ride,
and a little bus that went up into the air.

She spent about 3 hours going from one to the other. David was such a trooper. He went with her for almost a solid hour, until we decided she could do two of them by herself.
He must've ridden the merry-go round over a dozen times.

I tried (foolishly) to go on the spinning balloons. What was I thinking? I thought I could hold it still. I could, but the rest of the ride is still spinning. I almost puked when I got off. I had to go outside and take deep breaths of fresh air.

1 comment:

klonghall said...

Yeah, I had some similar moments at Dollywood. I just can't spin anymore. Donnie, however, can go for hours. It's a good thing one of us can do that. I only lasted once on the Merry Go round. David is a trooper!