Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Not Much to Say

I don't really have too much new to say, I just want to stay in the habit of posting regularly. We have kind of settled down to life these days. My eyelid has stopped twitching :-) When I was working I could tell when I was really stressed out because I would get this twitch in my eyelid. It wasn't really visible, but it really bugged. Since I resigned and have stayed home with Anna the twitch disappeared.....until they called me to be RS president. That eye started twitching like a fish out of water. However, the good news is, things are settling into a routine, I'm doing better at taking things in stride and the twitch is gone. I'm even starting to enjoy myself a little.

Potty training goes on and on. We had an accident free day yesterday, but I knew better than to celebrate prematurely. I've done that before and been so discouraged the next day I undid any progress by showing Anna all my frustration. Today we had had two accidents so far, but I'm fine. I'm not wigging out which seems to help her think about it a little more. David would like to give up and go back to pull-ups, but I refuse-three and a half is old enough. She shows all the signs of readiness, we are forging onward to the summit!

She makes me laugh everyday, but I can't ever remember what it was she said when I sit down to write. Yesterday she gave me an order, and I asked her who she thought was in charge. She thought for a minute and exclaimed with her finger in the air, "Daddy!" Well, that is true, so I agreed with her and then asked her who was in charge after Daddy. She put her finger on her lips and thought for a good long while before she tentatively whispered, "mama." So I do figure as some sort of authority in her little mind, but mostly she acts like she is in charge.

Have a good day
~C

1 comment:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Yesterday while you were on the phone with me - you said, "Anna, what did we want to tell Aunt Cyndi?" and she said....."I wanted to tell her that I love her!" Yep...that kid is getting all of my money when I die.

When you were getting out of the car - she also said "My it is a lovely day today"