Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Pictures

I promised a picture of the Easter dress. So here it is, along with a few others. The dress came with a matching dolly dress, so this is the two of them. This is her "short" haircut. It was getting long and unruly, so I had it whacked off.

This is the easel from Grandma Ann and Grandpa Heber, and the paints from Aunt Cyndi. She loves them.


I took a couple of videos of her painting, but in this one she got really silly. She made me show it to her on the camera more than a dozen times. Every time she laughed hysterically at herself.

1 comment:

klonghall said...

She is so darn cute! I adore the dress. I am such a sucker for littler girls' dresses. You should see Abby's closet... I get most of them at this fabulous upscale consignment sale, but still... What size does Anna wear? Maybe I can ship some of Abby's stuff to you...