Today was the Primary Talent Show. I signed Anna up to sing "I Am a Child of God". I didn't really know how she would react. I asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes. As it got closer she began to catch on that this would be a performance in front of people, which made her very excited and not nervous at all. I told her there would be a microphone and she began practicing with a toy "echo" microphone from McDonald's. This morning she asked me if there was going to be a stage. Her eyes got big and her mouth made a silent O of joy when I answered yes. I picked out a cute little summer dress to wear, but she wanted her Easter dress-the one with lots of pink flowers. She insisted that dolly wear hers and accompany her on stage. She wanted me to come with her, but she seemed not to even notice I was there. She marched right up to the microphone and announced that she would be singing "I Am a Child of God" and launched right into the song. She loved every minute of it. She has been playing with her microphone all afternoon.
Good Night
~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


3 comments:
OH so cute! She's an actress, I like this! Thanks for the blog invite!
A girl after my own heart!!! Yeah, I'm glad that we are blogging buddies now:) I love reading about sweet Anna
Video! Video! Tell me you got this on video!!!! and post it.
Post a Comment