Last weekend my sister Cyndi came to visit. We had so much fun together. She took all the pictures with her camera and gives a detailed account on her blog so if you want to see the pictures and get the full scoop just click here. My shortened version is that we got to do all sorts of fun things together. Sometimes there is no one like your sister to make you, laugh at yourself, be silly, relax completely, and enjoy life. We got to go to the temple, go shopping, eat a ton of good food, drink big sodas, have fun with Anna and with David, and go shopping again. I have really needed to buy some new clothes, but it just isn't any fun without a sister. Every morning Anna asked me, "is Aunt Cyndi still here?" In fact, both Anna and I have been in the doldrums since Cyndi went home. I wish we lived closer. Thanks so much for coming sister of mine! We love ya,
~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


5 comments:
I totally relate -- I have so much fun with my sister and I just don't get to see her very often. (We're always the black sheep of the family who move far away and never get to be part of the family!) I'm so glad you had fun with Cyndi, I hope the doldrums pass quickly. I'm off to Cyndi's blog for the whole scoop!
Reading Cyndi's Blog made me want to be there. What fun you had and I have to say Sisters are great but So are Cousins! Love you & miss you all. FER
Cathy, you are awesome! I just wanted to let you know that we love you and you are in our thoughts and prayers. When do you get to start trying again?
The ultrasound is set for the 25th, and we're very excited. Hopefully Phred decides to cooperate:). We won't be posting Phred's gender, though, until Conference Weekend because we want to tell mom and dad in person. They're coming down to Utah for a doctor's appointment for Matt on the 2nd.
hey Cathy! Send me your email so that I can answer your hair question in detail!! Jewelsnewells@gmail.com
Post a Comment