Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back to School

I am behind on posts because I haven't downloaded the pictures yet. We took a wonderful trip to California where we visited with my sister Cyndi in San Francisco for Labor day weekend. Then, we headed up to the country to my parents house for three days until we left for my cousin JJ's wedding in Oregon. It was a great trip, and I promise I will post a nice entry with pictures etc. when I finally get around to downloading and editing the hundreds of pictures. We also took our annual trip for Spud days. For those of you who don't know this is the community celebration in Shelley, Idaho. Everyone should experience it. It was beautiful weather, and we had a great time. Anna played hard with all of her cousins, and loved every minute of it. But, now we are back to real life. Anna has begun pre-school and dance class, and I have started teaching my night class on Mondays and Wednesdays. It has felt like a whirlwind week trying to get everything done. Today was the first day we didn't have at least three different places that we had to be. We are settling in to the groove of school, Relief Society, house, cooking etc. I could use a really nice long nap, but who couldn't? I'm not getting one anytime soon, so I'm just going to forge ahead. Onward and upward, Yee haw! (I'm getting punchy!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Go Cathy Go! :D Can't wait for pictures.

Ashlee said...

You have been busy! I like your attitude!