Friday, December 18, 2009

Pre-school Christmas Program

Anna's program was last night. She was so excited. It was originally scheduled for Tuesday night, but was canceled due to inclement weather. The disappointment was deep, and I had been preparing her for the possibility that they wouldn't get to do it at all. However, heaven smiled down upon us, and it finally warmed up around here and melted the ice. She couldn't wait to put on her Mrs. Claus dress. As usual she was dancing and bouncing down the aisle while the other children marched in. She knew all her songs. She was most excited that she was able to be in the Mary group for the final poem of the evening. This is her Mary headband. Her sweet teachers gave her a whole bag of goodies for Christmas. These are all the numbers the two pre-school classes performed. Anna has a red flower in her hair. It is hard to miss the Mrs. Claus dress:)









1 comment:

Ashlee said...

This is cute, but I have to say I started reading some of Anna's quotes on the side of your blog and couldn't stop laughing. Funny, funny girl!