Hot tubbing with the family:)
The adults all went to a session at the Sacramento temple while Anna and her big cousins Camille and Michelle stayed home.
Michelle actually went with Anna to our friends house to see the goats.
Michelle actually went with Anna to our friends house to see the goats.Of course you have to do a puzzle while visiting family. David and Grandma Ann worked hard on this puzzle. Grandma was up early and finished it, but kept out two pieces for David. Anna walked up and said, look, it just needs these two pieces, and I can do it all by myself!
Making gingerbread families with Aunt Cyndi.
Being silly.


This is just a picture of me and my sisters that I really liked. Me, Cyndi, and Laurie.
And of course, a gorgeous Fawnhill sunset.



1 comment:
Cathy just found your blog-hope you don't mind me checking it out! I so loved reading Anna's words...It was cracking me up! So the "stamp on your bum"??? ...mmm... interesting.
Post a Comment