This is our little ballerina. She loves dance, especially since her BFF Sierra started coming with us (front row 3rd from the left).
She really loves the last 4 minutes which are free dance. She is getting very big and tells me often that she knows what she is talking about, and me, not so much. She is a very good girl. So much fun.
She really loves the last 4 minutes which are free dance. She is getting very big and tells me often that she knows what she is talking about, and me, not so much. She is a very good girl. So much fun.



4 comments:
So Cute!!!! I just love little girls and ballet!
Anna looks so pretty in her outfit.
Ok, that's gotta be one of the cutest little ballet pics I've ever seen! Love it. :)
I'm glad I got to remeet you and that Olivia is in her ballet class. I hope we get to have the same schedule of classes again next time.
I'm enjoying your blog. =)
Post a Comment