Sunday, April 18, 2010

This and That

We got a new camera and a new laptop.  This has turned out to be an exciting combination for me.  I really wanted the new camera.  Our old one was over 5 years old and the zoom no longer worked.  David wanted the new laptop, and it sounded like a good idea to me.  Our computer is getting old, blah, blah, blah-you get the idea.  What was the surprise is how much I have been playing with this laptop.  I can type and play while sitting on the couch.  This is fun!  Also, it has a built in card reader which really makes downloading pictures from the new camera so easy.  So here are some pictures of some of the things we have been up to these days.
This is David's most recent latch hook.  He loves doing these and he is really talented.  I could never have the patience.  This one is called Monterey Sunset.  I think it is one of my very favorites.
This is our upstairs bathroom.  I have had this vision for a very long time, but I never seem to get around to painting by myself.  So my SIL and MIL came at the end of March and helped me paint the bathroom a very light shade of peachy/sandy/pinky color that matches the sunset on the shower curtain.  I finally hung the shelf so I had to take a picture of it.  It makes me so happy!  Thanks Penny and Linda!
This is Anna today in her Easter dress.  Thanks Grandma Ann!  I love the big flowers.  Anna loves the silkiness of the fabric.

3 comments:

Matt and Beth said...

Great pictures! Don't you love a good camera and laptop. Anna looks so pretty in her dress. Way to go Grandma Ann.

Ashlee said...

Yeah for finished projects!!
I did latch hook stuff in school and I know what he goes through to finish-that is pretty awesome to have that much patience!
The dress is perfect for spring/Easter and Anna is lovely!

Julie said...

We got a new camera and a laptop recently and botha re amazing too. I love the laptop but I am sure on the computer a whole lot more now! That is where the addiction of the craft blogs begin!

I love the shelf in the bathroom and I love doing latch hooks too.