Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day

This afternoon, I said to Anna, "Do you want to make cookies?"  I was thinking chocolate chip.  She said, enthusiastically, "Yes! Let's cut out some circles and decorate them with blue and green to celebrate Earth Day!"  This is what I love about this girl.  She has ideas, and she is ready to put them into action.  We had a great time.  It is amazing how much she is growing and learning-just since the last time we rolled out cookies she can do so much more of it herself.  She told Aunt Cyndi on the phone that she loves to eat the cookie dough and she just can't resist it!  Fun day.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

So creative and such a big girl!
It makes me want to make some cookies with my boys-way to go mom!

Michelle Lanae HRH said...

The blue and green planet! awesome things we learn in preschool.