Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy Social Schedule

A couple of Saturdays ago David and I had nothing to do.  Anna however was scheduled for two birthday parties in one day.  She was a very happy camper.  The first was a PINK party.  So cute.  Everyone wore pink, they stuck the cupcake on the pinkalicious and played pink rover (amongst other pink themed games)  She had a fantastic time. 

She came home and got a brief rest before heading off to the princess party.   She wanted to dress up like Cinderella. She was so excited to have her hair and nails done at
the party.  She came home bejeweled and exhausted.  so much fun!

3 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Oh my. I'm so jealous of little kids themed parties. I think I'm going to have a themed party next year - they are always so fun!

::lindsay said...

I'm so glad Anna could come over to Kaiya's party. What a busy girl she's been!

Lisa K said...

Pink party and a princess party in one day. How much fun!