Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Hanukkah was last week.  I love Hanukkah- the story, the candles, remembering miracles etc.  So we celebrate a little Hanukkah in our house.  On the last night I was giving my final, so Anna and David finished up the celebration.  Anna set up the menorah and added some fellow celebrants, then she added her own song.
I think Anna really captured the Spirit of both Hanukkah and Christmas with her song.  Thanks Anna!

4 comments:

klonghall said...

She & Abby are so much alike. Abby has taken most of the pieces of the nativity sets in her room. I find then in different configurations every day. One day last week, they were helping her play a Toy Story matching game. I love the way you celebrate Hannukah along w/ Christmas at this time of year. I really need to add that to our celebrations. It's such a wonderful time to remember miracles.

Ashlee said...

Thanks for sharing. Ben and Tyler were wondering what Anna was doing and it gave me a good opportunity to tell them about Hanukkah. I love that she had all her toys surrounding the Menorah. What a good imagination!

::lindsay said...

Love that you guys celebrate Hanukkah. How cool is that?! You are such a fun mom, Cathy.

Unknown said...

Yep, what Lindsay said! Love it!