Anna has never been afraid of Santa really. This was the Santa at the ward party and the third time she had talked to him in a weeks time. But, she told me while waiting in the line that this was definitely not the real Santa. I tried to tell her that we needed to keep our voices down because the little kids in line thought it was the real Santa. She proceeded to present her evidence against him in her loud stage whisper. Apparently his hair was too bushy and he was definitely not fat enough. Then she told me she was nervous to talk to him since he wasn't the real Santa. I promised her it would be okay because he was Santa's helper, and I was with her. She overcame her fears and told him all about the pillow pet-ladybug kind that she wanted. Baby H. joined him for a picture.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


1 comment:
She's been indoctrinated by those darn pillow pet commercials, too? I just don't want to pay $20 for a stuffed animal! I keep hoping to find them on sale, but with demand like it is, I don't think I will. Abby wants the unicorn, btw.
Post a Comment