We had an awesome ward Trunk or Treat. Two of my good friends put on the whole thing. We had some super yummy food, crafts, frosting cookies, and tons of trunks and treats.
Anna was Princess Kate of England. Way back in the summer when her and I were watching the wedding together I told her she looked like Princess Kate. She loved that and said, "I'm going to be her for Halloween!" I didn't think she would remember, but she did. Aunt Cyndi loaned her her veil, and I bought her some big girl white dress shoes.
She was in seventh heaven. Baby H. wore the chick costume that Anna wore at this age. I was so excited for her to wear it because it is the cutest thing ever. She actually liked putting on the costume.
She ran all over the church and in the parking lot and looked just like a running baby chick. She caught on to the trunk or treating right away.
Anna sat with Daddy after once around to help him pass out candy.
I tried to sit down at our car after we had made the circle once, but she dragged me on.
She only paused briefly to have me unwrap a dum dum sucker for her, then she kept on going. She finally climbed in the car, had me unwrap a tootsie pop, take off her costume, and put on a show.
| Thanks to everyone who put on a great activity. The Pattee family loved it! |


2 comments:
Super cute costumes! I love the Princess Kate and that ducky costume. Adorable. Sounds like a successful party!
I can't believe how big Anna is getting! They are both so adorable!
Post a Comment