Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

I love the pumpkin patch.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  The sunny skies, crisp air, beautiful fall colors-it is gorgeous.  I also love the pure joy of watching the kids play. We went with my friend Tracie and DSAMC (the Down Syndrome Association of the Mid-Columbia).   It was a great afternoon. 
Tracie, Mia and Big Anna
Baby H. is putting the cart before the horse, or dragging the pumpkin wagon around before we got our pumpkins:)
Finally, Daddy and Anna riding out to the pumpkins.
Baby H. wasn't too interested in the pumpkins, but she really loved playing on the hay trailer.
Guarding Daddy's pumpkin.
Anna found her pumpkin (the warty kind) and was so excited to show me she was running across the field to show me when she tripped and bonked her chin.  Here she is trying to be brave and hold back the tears for the picture.
We got our pumpkins and we're ready to go back.
Sisters in the hay bale maze.
Anna is over four feet tall!  I couldn't get Baby H. to stand against the sign.


No comments: