
My little niece Megan had her baby yesterday morning around 10. Can you believe that? I can't. She is still about 3 years old and asking if she is in Californjia yet. Or she is 13 and walking the mall with me while we wear toothbrushes in our hair like hair picks. She is definitely not a married college graduate with a new baby.

And I would like to point out that great Aunts are like my great Aunt Lisadore, or great Aunt Eppie, or great Aunt Lydia. These are the great aunts I remember best from my childhood. They were incredibly strong and loving women, but they were OLD. Little old ladies that made you cookies, or gave you candy. I will just think of myself as a fantastic aunt instead of a great aunt. I'm so excited for Megan and John. They have a beautiful little family. I'll let you know when they actually give him a name. These are all pictures that Grandma Julie sent out.


~C
1 comment:
As I posted on Cyndi's blog, I can't believe you guys are Great/Fantastic Aunts. :-) And, you are definitely not OLD!
Post a Comment