Just a short note to say hi, so you know that I'm not dead. I told my mom that Relief Society and Christmas combined are going to kill me. However the reality is that added to those two things are a little girl sick for a week solid, and the end of my night class (giving a final, grading a final, etc.). Now that a my girl is better, my final is over, and I have accomplished a few things on my holiday to do list, I'm beginning to feel a little better. We had our Relief Society Progressive Dinner tonight, and it was really fun. I love this activity. You get to see everyone's home decorated for the holidays, eat some really good food, and chat. I got to talk to some people that I don't normally get to talk to, so that was great! We also went and caroled to a few sisters that couldn't come. Everyday is packed until next Thursday when I have to pack. I'm really looking forward to leaving town, and all the concerns for a few weeks. Anna is so excited for Christmas. She asked me when are we leaving for Grandma Linda's house?! She loves doing the advents calendars every morning. I can't get a straight answer out of her of what she wants for Christmas. She says something different every time.
Good night
~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


2 comments:
Don't forget to BREATHE! Have a wonderful Christmas, you'll get there!
My life feels just as hectic. I've been a grump all week. I had to make myself go to the ward Christmas party tonight. We drove around afterwards to see Christmas lights and listened to Christmas music from the BYU Choirs. The Men's Chorus singing that African song pushed me right out of my grumpy mood. Now, if I can get a good night's sleep, I might be able to be a happy mom tomorrow.
Post a Comment