I have been waiting to write this post until we knew for sure. A couple of weeks before Christmas we found out we were pregnant after years of trying. This week we were told that things were not progressing correctly. Finally, yesterday the blood test confirmed that I am miscarrying. I generally don't like to announce my tragedies to the world, but I know that only those I really love and care about read this blog. So many of you have expressed that you feel our pain. I appreciate your support so much. Everyone has their own trials in life, and this is ours right now. I can't be too sad, because I live a very blessed life. God has his plans for us and our family, so I put my faith in him and find great peace and solace. I added a few quotes to my sidebar in a new section that have been particularly meaningful to me. Thanks for "listening". Love, Cathy
7 comments:
Oh, Cath! And, I called you this week just jabbering about nothing. Did you know then? We could have cried together. I'm really good at that these days. I can cry with anyone at anytime. Call if you need that. Or, any mindless chatter. I'm good at that, too. Love you!
Love you friend forever!
I too love you and pray for continued comfort.
You seem better this week. I am sorry you have had to go through this, but better days lie ahead. You know I'm here if you need me.
Cathy, I did not know but my prayers are always with you and Dave. Yes, we are blessed but it's okay to feel the pain too! You are loved greatly!
Cathy, sad for your loss but I love your strength in the Lord. I was not aware about any of this but you will be in my prayers more often. LOVE YOU CUZ - FER
Oh Cathy -- my heart breaks for you! (and my pms is making me cry much more than I should be, but maybe that will help!) What would we do if we didn't know that God has a plan and that he cries for us too? I'll add you to my prayers. Take care and have someone pamper you.
{{Hugs}}
Jen
Post a Comment