Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anna's Fourth Birthday - Round Three

This is it, the final birthday party. Three months of celebrating is enough. Next year we're going to do her friend birthday party on her half birthday in June. I was a little wiped out by the time this rolled around (not to mention the middle of the night surgical procedure on Wed. night/Thurs. morning). My husband was an angel and helped do all the heavy work and errand running. He even took it in stride when I wigged out on him an hour before the party (I yelled at him when he sat down for a few seconds rest after vacuuming the entire downstairs).

The guests arrived - she had six little friends show up. First, we strung necklaces (again Daddy came to the rescue and tied the knots). Then we played pin the tail on swiper. We tried to play duck duck goose. They had fun, but it did not resemble the actual game too much:) Presents. Finally, the hit of the party, everyone got to decorate their own cupcakes. We had cupcakes with the birthday candles. It was great fun. Thanks to Tracie and Amy who helped me out - I never would have made it without them and David. So, now we can finally say that Anna's birthday is over!

1 comment:

Jeff Krebs said...

I wish I could have three birthday parties, I'm lucky if I get one. :) Anna has the right idea!