Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Newest Ballerina

Anna is starting Ballet/Tap classes on this coming Wednesday. She is so excited. They had to have a white leotard, pink tights, and pink shoes. You cannot imagine how hard it was to find a white leotard. I finally ordered online.

4 comments:

klonghall said...

Could she BE any cuter???

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

I loved Ballet and Tap (I should I was in it for 9+ years) ....I may not have liked my teacher(she was the one that told me I wouldn't be able to do toe ballet because I was to busty) But I LOVE ballet and tap class. I have used this talent all my life. ENJOY Anna & Cathy enjoy watching. LOVE YA FER

Jen said...

what a doll! I remember when Hannah took ballet -- almost 12 years ago. It's so sad to think I don't have that sweet little dancer anymore (but teenage Hannah is amazing!)

Jill said...

She really can't get much cuter than that!

I always wanted to be a ballerina, but it didn't fit the tomboy lifestyle.