We went back to the Pumpkin Patch with Anna's pre-school class.
It was a cold and drizzly day, but that didn't seem to slow down the four year olds at all.
We made the rounds of the activities. Since you have seen pictures of these events previously, I thought I would include some video. You can spot Anna because she is wearing her new gigantic pink coat.
This is the Hay Bale Maze - which I love to watch on video 'cause it looks like pacman running the maze.
It was a cold and drizzly day, but that didn't seem to slow down the four year olds at all.
We made the rounds of the activities. Since you have seen pictures of these events previously, I thought I would include some video. You can spot Anna because she is wearing her new gigantic pink coat.This is the climbing of the Hay Bale Pyramid. Anna likes being King of the Mountain





No comments:
Post a Comment