Tuesday, June 8, 2010

An Incredible Mother's Day

Have I ever mentioned that I'm spoiled rotten?  Not by my parents.  My mother was never the spoiling type - thank you Mom, I appreciate that now.  No, I'm spoiled by my sweet husband.  He is a rememberer of anniversaries, birthdays, events etc. and he knows how to make them special.  He is way better at it than I am.  For Mother's Day he got me some amazing flowers, numerous cards (some funny, some sweet, and some from Anna), a Dairy Queen extreme chocolate cake, and a gift card for a pedicure.
 
Does this man know me or what?  Anna made a gift at her preschool that I love.  Her hand prints are the petals of the flower, and her foot prints make up the leaves.

It was a gorgeous day and we went on a family walk.
It was an incredible Mother's Day!  Thank you David and Anna for making me feel special and appreciated.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Whoa! I was just going to ask about the stroller, then I scrolled down to the next post! I was about to feel REALLY out of the loop. I'm so glad you had a wonderful day -- the flowers are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Go David!! You deserve it of course and those roses are beautiful! :D