This year Halloween started on the 22nd at Anna's school with Monster Math Night. All the kids got to wear their costumes, and Anna couldn't wait to put on her mermaid costume that we bought at the beginning of the month. There were games in the classrooms and the gym and trunk or treating outside. Anna hooked up with her BFF Sierra, and they had a great time, but I forgot the camera. Last night we had a fantastic ward trunk or treat. Chili, cornbread, games, haunted house, tons of trunks, tons of candy. Anna loved every minute of it. Baby H. was exhausted, but loved watching all the people etc. We were all pretty exhausted by the time we went home, and of course I had forgotten the camera again! Sooooo, tonight we were just handing out candy, but I got both dressed up again for their Halloween pictures :) so here they are:
 |
| Anna the Mermaid |
 |
| Anna was so excited about handing out the candy that she thought we needed a sign. |
 |
| Baby H. the puppy. |
 |
| The two of them together. |
We carved pumpkins on Friday night. Here are the final products. Anna had two pumpkins from her three trips to the pumpkin patch (one rotted before pumpkin carving). She wanted to make a scary face and a silly face.
 |
| the scary one |
 |
| The silly one. |
 |
| This is mine-I went the easy route-no scraping. woo hoo |
 |
| This is David's scary one- he always makes a very intricate one. |
4 comments:
Anna's face with the pumpkins cracks me up!
Happy Halloween!
Yea Halloween!! I always forget my camera! We had to do the same thing to get some photos! I'm glad you had a great time celebrating. Anna you looked wonderful!
Happy Halloween! I wish that we lived closer to get candy from the candy family! Loved the costumes and of course the cute kids in them :) Oh- and very impressed with your pumpkins!
I love the Mermaid costume! It's adorable!
Post a Comment