I thought it was so cute I wanted to try one. So, I got on the internet and got a template, and Anna and I went to town. Because of my limited math skills and a slightly off template, we did have to repeat a few parts, but we persevered. Anna loved it. She help me cut with the trimmer, punch out circles, find the letters in the stickers, put on the glue dots, stamp the labels, etc.
It was a great project. When we were done I told her it was a surprise for Daddy and not to show it to him. I should have put it out of sight. She did really well until today when her and Daddy went in to the craft room and she saw it. She said, "look Daddy, a surprise for you! Can we eat the chocolate?" David told me tonight, so he got a little early Father's Day present.Good Night
~C


1 comment:
Aaaargh! You're making me feel bad. That is SO CUTE! Donnie would love something like that, and Abby, especially, would have enjoyed making it.
So far, we only got Donnie a box of chocolate covered Entenmann's doughnuts (his favorite Sunday breakfast) and a pack of the new A&W Rootbeer Float in a bottle. That's all that grabbed us on our trip to Target. We are so lame! I told him to just buy something for himself, if he ever thinks of something he wants.
Our talks went well, today, though. I enjoy speaking at church, and it was way more fun being on the program with Donnie.
Send me the link to the template you used on this craft. We could do a belated Father's Day craft here.
Post a Comment