- I got a surprise phone call last night from my good friend Dawnmarie. I haven't seen her since our wedding I think. They moved to Pennsylvania. She called me last night and is going to come visit me in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited to see her.
- Today I got to spend with two of my very best friends, Amy and Tracie. They took me out to lunch and a movie for my birthday. They are the best. We had a great time together, and it was so nice to get away.
- I also got an e-mail from one of my oldest friends, Kina. She e-mailed me for my birthday. It was great to hear how they are doing. She was just called to be the RS President in her ward last month.
- I probably keep in contact the best with my old mission companion, Kim (she is probably reading this right now and thinking that that is pretty pathetic). I'm so excited we started connecting better through our blogs
- I haven't connected with my amazing friend Lisa for a long time, and I really need to. I wonder if they're going home to California this summer.
Good Night
~C


1 comment:
Whoo Hoo!!! I got a shout out on the blog! I blame that darn 3 hour time difference on the difficulty to talk on the phone with you more often. Blogs and email are a life saver for bi-coastal friendships. Still, I'm going to try really hard to squeeze a phone call in this week, since I was hanging out on your birthday at the beach with very few bars of strength on my cell phone.
You still are the person who can make me laugh the fastest and hardest. I look forward to the next time we can actually get together in person. My kids are getting old enough to be left with dad for a girl's weekend!
I added more pix to my picasa web album, if you want to see more of our beach trip.
Post a Comment