I have been wanting to post about our trip to California since we got home, but I realized shortly after downloading all my pictures that I had taken a million pictures at the wedding and on our day trip to Lake Tahoe, but was so relaxed at home I didn't take more than three pictures. I finally figured out how to get Cyndi's pictures from photobucket into a slide show to share here. We had a great time. There is nothing more relaxing for me than to be at home. I am anxious the whole time about David, and worrying whether or not he is having any fun, but besides that it is a true getaway for me. I love where my parents live out in the country, with a beautiful view and a pool to swim in. I love going to the lake - it was our main family activity since we bought our first boat when I was nine years old. The lake is so peaceful. Anna loved playing in the water. She even kept her life jacket on. She loved to invent tricks and show them to Carly and Camille, "watch this ladies!" We went bowling one day because Anna had been dying to try it since she saw the bowling episode of curious George. She loved it, especially the big red ball. A few of the pictures are from the wedding, because I didn't have them. The ones of us in the pool are from the wedding, as well as the ones with the Newells, Fullers and Baby Thomas. It was a great trip home. William was so sweet to play with Anna the whole time. She adored him, and he went along with all her imaginary games.
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment