Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am Snow White?

I took this quiz from my friend Kim's blog. I'm surprised by the result. I really want to be Mulan, I guess I'm not adventurous enough:) I'm going to try and download and post about our trip to the wedding and California.
You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

You are so Snow White! I did this from Hillary's blog but it said I was Jasmine. I was sure that was wrong, so I have to do it again until I get a princess I like.

klonghall said...

Interesting... I'd like to be Mulan, also! I even went back and changed a few answers, but I still got Ariel.

Snow White sounds like a lovely personality to have, though. :-) I wonder who our girls would be?