Hi! I have been wanting to write a beautiful long post about our trip to my nephew Tyler's wedding and to my parents in California, but I can't quite pull it together, so I'm going to refer you to my sister Cyndi's blog. She wrote three or four great posts about our trip. I swear I took pictures at my mom's house, but the camera says otherwise. We had a great time with everyone. Anna especially loved playing with her cousin William, and swimming, swimming, swimming. I loved being at home and on the lake, two of my favorite places in the entire world. Tyler's wedding was beautiful. The reception and everything was so nice. Julie fed us until we were stuffed! It was so fun to be with family - a portion of the Newell clan and Aunt Dixie and Uncle Robert. We missed the Toomer's, but they were having their own celebration at Addy's blessing in Flagstaff. I'm falling asleep, so
Good Night
~C
Happy New Year - A Quick Update
8 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment