The first day of dance all dressed up with a tutu for her hair.
In the hallway ready to start
Teacher, Miss Aubrey, and her class. Anna is way at the other end, next to the last girl.
Waiting for class to start
Invite your friend day.
Aunt Cyndi has been requesting video of dance class, so here you go, I've got quite a few. The videos feel a little disjointed because I'm taking them through the window, so all the sound you get is from the hallway. You can't hear the music, or the teacher.
This is practicing tap (again, she is on the far left, next to the end)
In the hallway ready to start
Teacher, Miss Aubrey, and her class. Anna is way at the other end, next to the last girl.
Waiting for class to start
Invite your friend day.
Aunt Cyndi has been requesting video of dance class, so here you go, I've got quite a few. The videos feel a little disjointed because I'm taking them through the window, so all the sound you get is from the hallway. You can't hear the music, or the teacher.This is practicing tap (again, she is on the far left, next to the end)
This is a little ballet practice.
This is Anna's turn to dance alone.
This is free dance which happens in the last 3-4 minutes of class, by far the favorite part of class.
She seems to really enjoy it. I watch her through the windows, and frankly, it doesn't look all that fun to me, but she loves it. The teacher is very sweet and patient. The recital is June 13th.


3 comments:
How fun!!! That is neat that you get to watch her through the window. She looks like she was pretty good!
Free dance would be my favorite too!
SOOOOO cute!!! I just love the little dance outfits they get to wear now a days!! She looks like she loves it!
I am late in catching up on blogging but I LOVED this post. It takes me back to our own dance class. Oh those were the days...of course we never matched when it came to our tutu. :)
Post a Comment