I haven't posted for awhile. I've just been tired at night, and not feeling like I had much to say. I started to have things I wanted to write about, but still no energy. Tonight I feel compelled to at least write a little.
My happiest surprise this week=a mixed tape (80's vernacular for a cd full of music burned from downloaded music) I got in the mail from my dear friend Dawnmarie! She burned all the songs that get her groovin' after reading my post about workout music. Dawnmarie, you are the cutiest, and you made my week! Love the music by the way.
Newest thing this week=haircuts for both me and Anna. I really like mine. It is that haircut that everyone has, but mine looks a little different because my hair is neither thick nor straight. Do you remember the little kid that they adopted on the Partridge family? That is what Anna's haircut looks like. A short bob that is shaped around her face. It is very cute, and sooooooooo much easier to do.
Most frustrating thing this week=not feeling too good. Tired, yucky (not pregnant), a million things to do, and no energy to do them.
Best physical moment this week=after my workout on Tuesday-I gotta get to the gym more often, it makes me feel so good
Best entertainment this week=Dancing with the stars. Cloris Leachman is cracking me up, and I really do like to watch the dancing (I could do with a little more fabric on a number of costumes)
Best Relief Society moment this week=Doing birthday visits and a new sister visit in one week. Visits are my favorite part, and I hate to feel behind.
Most important words this week, and every week= I love you Mommy, and I love you Honey
Have a good night,
~C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The mix tape idea was awesome! Why didn't I think of that! I make them for myself all the time to play in the car.
Post pix of the haircuts! I have no idea what the "haircut everybody has" looks like. I'm antsy for a new haircut, myself. I need some ideas. (Of course, I change my hair about every 4-6 months, Donnie says, so this is nothing new.)
Get some rest this weekend. Is Fall there, yet? I woke up today to a crisp morning. I had left a few windows open, and that's the first thing I felt when I got out of bed. It made my whole morning happy.
If you lived here, we'd go to lunch today. That always energizes me. :-) Or, maybe we'd go to the gym together. It's always more fun with a friend.
Cathy,
So glad you liked the CD! It was fun to do and I had to limit myself on the number of songs I put on there. You'll have to let me know what your favorite song is. Hope you are feeling better soon!
Yay for the new haircuts and the good exercise, sorry about the tired and yucky. We've had a week of tired and yucky -- my sister calls it the Nairobi sleeping sickness. I call it PMS week. I always hate the thought of exercise, but I do feel soooo good when I'm done, so I'm happy to be a cheerleader: "Go Cathy! Work it out!" heh heh (that was lame)
I completely understand about not having the energy to blog. I have felt that way the past little while. I too would LOVE to see picture of the new haircuts. I bet that Anna is darling in a bob. Love you guys!
Post a Comment