Saturday, October 11, 2008

Haircuts

Here are the long awaited pictures of the haircuts. Although it is difficult to take pictures of one's own head, the pictures of my haircut didn't turn out too bad. Usually it is tucked behind my ears and does that curl around your ear thing.Anna's haircut is really a lot cuter than the pictures show. I will take some more pics of her and post later. This last picture was actually taken before her haircut, but I think it is so cute. The other too kids are her friends Morgan and Carter. Carter is my good friend Hilary's son, and Morgan is her niece. Don't they make great princesses? We haven't shown it to Carter's daddy yet :o). Carter did not want to be left out, and he liked that pink princess fairy costume. Notice he also had to have a dolly, but isn't really sure how to handle it :o). Have a good night,
~C

4 comments:

klonghall said...

Love the cute hair cuts! You also have the best quote board. I just noticed the new Anna ones today. I should write more of those things down.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

I love the new hair do's...you guys look great. :)

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Hey great hair - and I love the new hutch (you can see it in the background). Dinning room looks great.

Curt the Cute said...

I could not be more impressed with the contortions you went to get such good pictures of your hair! What a woman (and cute haircut, by the way.)