Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

A little while ago my niece Samantha tagged me to post my fourth picture from my fourth file, so here it is. This is kind of anti-climactic. My fourth file is "blog pictures" - pictures that I save off the internet to post on my blog. So this is President Uchtdorf from my Conference post a couple of weeks ago. Not too exciting, so I'm going to go into my Kodak pictures folder and find the fourth folder, fourth picture. This is much more interesting. This is my dad, my Uncle Bob, and my husband David. I believe this is at my cousin Ashlee's wedding (her sisters, or her will have to correct me if I'm wrong.) In our family we love weddings because it is a big family reunion of cousins, aunt and uncles. Ever since my cousin Marc got married, almost all of them have included dancing. The dancing mostly consists of our family getting down, which we love. Thanks Sam for the tag. I'm not sure who to tag next, because I think all of the people that read my blog and have a blog of their own to post on have been tagged. So, I will check out the blogs, and see who I can tag.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oooh, ooh, tag me!