Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eight things about me

My niece Carisa tagged me. I love reading these things that other people write, but I'm not very good at writing them, so here goes,

**8 Favorite TV Shows - in no particular order (this is difficult because I no longer have control of the remote. During the day we watch Anna's shows or nothing at all, at night I read while David flips channels. So here are some of my current favorites, and some of my old favorites)
1. The New Adventures of Old Christine
2. America's Test Kitchen
3. Those shows where they clean out someone's house and reorganize their stuff
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Mythbusters
6. Hogan's Heroes (from my childhood)
7. Battlestar Galactica (from my tweenhood)
8. Barney Miller (from the 70's)


**8 Favorite Restraunts - in no particular order (this is also tricky because we don't go out half as much as we used to)
1. Mama's in San Francisco
2. Stan's in Provo
3. Mongolian grill in Kennewick
4. Dave's Famous BBQ
5. Olive Garden
6. Fiesta in Pasco
7. Café Rio
8. Einstein Bagels in Utah


**8 Things that happened yesterday - in order
1.Anna slept in till 9:30 because she has been sick
2.We went to the store to get some sicky girl stuff - juice, medicine, etc.
3. Got my daily route 44 diet coke add lime from Sonic
4. Stayed home the rest of the day because she was sick (a nasty cough and cold)
5. Graded my test for the Spanish class that I teach
6. Read the next chapter for my Spanish class
7. Got Anna in her Cinderella costume so she would be ready when Daddy came home
8. Sent David and Anna off to trunk or treat while I went to teach my class :(


**8 Things to look forward to - in no particular order
1. Thanksgiving at my house! Yeah, no traveling!
2. The election to finally be over with
3. Halloween trick or treating, and handing out candy
4. Christmas in Idaho - yeah for cousins!
5. Anna's fourth birthday, she is getting so big so fast
6. Going to the temple this Saturday
7. getting back to my workout schedule on Tuesdays and Thursdays
8. My Relief Society Presidency meeting this Sunday to get back on track


**8 things I love about Fall - in no particular order
1. Bright sunny days with cool air
2. Colors of the leaves
3. crunching in the leaves
4. Halloween and Thanksgiving
5. snuggling up with a good book when it is getting cold and windy outside
6. General Conference
7. the excitement of back to school
8. The decorations


**8 Things on my Wish list - in no particular order
1. to get pregnant
2.to get pregnant
3. to get pregnant
4. to get pregnant
5. to get pregnant
6. to get pregnant
7. to get pregnant
8. to get pregnant


**8 People I'm Tagging
1. Jen
2. Kim
3. JJ
4. Fer
5. Ashlee
6. Jill
7. Tricia
8. Those are all the bloggers I know that haven't already been tagged.

1 comment:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Einstein bagels!!! Yum!!! I should've put that on my list!! They are soooo delicious!! =D