Lately Anna has decided that she wants to do her own hair. This mostly involves a great deal of bows. Sometimes clips are the decoration of choice. I would be embarrassed to take her out in public, but everyone seems to understand since she gets a lot of comments on her beautiful hair, and how she must have done it herself.
he will boogie with me on the dance floor, and doesn't care how crazy I get
>he loves our children
>he loves to buy me gifts-he remembers when I say that I like something and gives it to me months later.
>I know he loves me
>his comittment to honesty
>his incredible work ethic
>his belly laugh while watching a sitcom. It makes me smile
Quotes by Anna
I'm rockin' this -after answering the question correctly in Disney Scene it during FHE March 2011
Why did that one boy make all those girls cry? -watching the tailend of "The Bachelor" (with Daddy) on Saturday morning (DVR) while waiting to watch Penguins of Madagascar, January 2011
Anna to me-"I can't believe you heard that." Me to Anna-"Mommies have supersonic hearing." Anna to me- "You mean like dogs?"
I said, "Anna, tomorrow is Mommy and Daddy's anniversary, do you know what that means?" Anna said, "yeah, it means you guys are going out to dinner without me." , November 2010
I'm doing my sad face - that's my cute sad face so that someone will give me what I want, November 2010
Is Rudolph real? ------you're not answering me -after I already told her that the Disney princesses were not real. I couldn't decide what to say. What if the Santa question came next?, August 2010
I'm fine cuz I'm a natural boater -when I asked her how she was doing in the crab boat on the choppy waters of Newport Bay, Oregon, August 2010
I'm boiling like a carrot in a boil! -sitting in the hot car this summer, August 2010
Daddy if we're saving all our dollars for Hawaii, what about the money Mommy spends everyday at Sonic? -after being told that she can't have a toy from the store because we're saving our money for vacation, August 2010
I know what the problem is, your heart is not leaping fast enough -while playing doctor June 2010
Mommy -"It's cloudy today!" Anna - "I know Mom. I thought it was a miracle of Jesus. I looked out the window and saw all the clouds and I thought it was going to snow, and I thought it was a miracle of Jesus before he comes again." -May 2010
"Momma, when Jesus comes again I'm going to go up to him and tell him 'I'm your biggest fan' " -April 2010
"Daddy, watch and learn!" -when Daddy couldn't figure out how to play the Word Girl game on the computer-April 2010
Mommy- "Those are some very good ideas." Anna- "Well, you know momma , I'm not just a beautiful girl." -April 2010
Mommy- "I need to eat more healthy foods and less cookies." Anna - "you wish!" -March 2010
Mom, I can't wait 'till I have boobies as big as yours! -March 2010
I know what God's law means. It means don't sin. (Pause) ... and, you should laugh and play with your mom and dad. -after singing the Daniel verse -March 2010
Daddy-"I'm younger than Mommy." Anna with a very confused look on her face-"uh, Daddy, doesn't younger mean less fat?" -February 2010
Anna-"Daddy, turn off that music!" Daddy-"Why?" Anna-"Because if you don't, I will dance all the way to church." -February 2010
Mommy-"What is that a picture of?" Anna-"That's me and my true love Easton getting married." (a boy in her pre-school class) -February 2010
I didn't talk him into it! He just got it somehow - when I asked her how she talked Daddy into buying her a baby Belle doll while they were grocery shopping at Wal-Mart - January 2010
I am never going to touch a baby's bum -after helping me change the diaper of a baby we were taking care of - February 2010
We're not going to buy anything? What is fun about that? -when I told her we were just going to look at the craft fair-December 2009
Well Mom I just want to tell you. Sometimes I'm nice and sometimes I'm naughty. I'm a change girl, a switch up girl. -December 2009
I'm Santa's favorite person. Probably because I'm never naughty -November 2009
Anna-"Mommy, what does regret mean?" Me-"when you did something that now you wished you hadn't done." Anna-"You mean like that stamp on your bum?" Me-"yeah, like that." -November 2009
Close your noses everybody, cuz' I'm about to toot! -November 2009
Hey, Prince Charming, wait up! It's me Cinderella! -to cousin Josh while playing Cinderella, September 2009
Daddy, how come we're watching TV so fast? -in the hotel room when David was channel surfing, September 2009
This is a family of love, so this is like Lovetown -September 2009
You know how sometimes Daddy thinks that I'm going to drink all of his pop, and he doesn't like that? That's how I feel about YOU! -after I asked for a second taste of her Sonic Chiller, July 2009
Mom, I think my poopy is shy -July 2009
Mom, you got some killer breath -April 2009
No, you can take a picture of it and show me - after I asked her if she wanted to get out of the car to see the giant Paul Bunyan statue in St. Marie, Idaho, July 2009
I bet even your panties are wet -in response to My comment that I was soaking wet after the third time on the rapid's ride, July 2009
This is going to be totally wicked -when David and I agreed to a third ride on the rapid's ride at Silverwood, July 2009
I can't wait to hit the stage! -right before we left the house to go to her pre-school closing program, May 2009
Please bless me so I won't be naughty and bother Mommy -tonight's prayer, May 2009
Anna, if we had a new baby what would you want to name it? Tinsellus for a boy, and Flowers for a girl -May 2009
Mom, you and I just like different kinds of music. You like soft music, and I like it loud -after I told her to turn down the demo tune on the keyboard, May 2009
Bless our noses so they won't smell anyone, bless all our balloons to have lots of air in them, and bless our books to have lots of pictures -tonight's prayer, May 2009
I want my tonsils back -after coming out of the anesthesia in the recovery room, April 2009
If I can't eat real food, then I don't have to eat real food for dinner, I can have snacks! -finally catching on to the one and only advantage of having your tonsils out, April 2009
Mom, you look fabulous! -(and she's never even seen Billy Crystal!) April 2009
I'm Naked Superhero, and this is my naked horse! -March 2009
He always is the best dresser in town, and I always tell him, "wow, you look goooood!" -describing her imaginary monster friend, February 2009
Mom, I'm freezing my butt off! -while sitting on the little potty on the side of the freeway between Shelley, Idaho and home -December 2008
Daddy said, "Anna, the one who dies with the most toys wins" Anna thought about it and replied, "well, I got all those toys upstairs." -January 2009
It's like the North Pole here! -said repeatedly while walking to church from Grandma Linda's house in Shelley, ID, December 2008
One little family that loves each other -December 2008
Mom, I love playing with you, I love Christmastime, and I love my fourth birthday -after Thanksgiving when we had her first birthday party of the season, December 2008
G__ knows I need a bath! -right before she got in the bath, we had a discussion:), December 2008
I exactly don't want to go to Costco -in reply to Mom's insistence that it was time to get in the car to go to Costco, September 2008
It's because I'm so talented -in reply to a "good job" comment from Mom, November 2008
I want everything! (Everything? Mommy asks), yeah, for Christmas I want everything -November 2008
Mom, I want you to put on your real glasses. Your new ones are kinda flippy -November, 2008
Holy Cow! Cinderella is not in the box! -when she couldn't find Cinderella, November 2008
Daddy, I poopied in my panties. Let's hurry and change it before Mom finds out. -October 2008
Jeepers Mom, it's almost 7 o'clock -when I told her it was time to get ready for trunk or treat, October 2008
It's Halloween?! I better go get my costume on! -upon waking up on Halloween morning at 8:30am, October 31, 2008
Woo hoo, Momma, wake up sleepyhead! -trying to get Mom out of bed, October 2008
Mom, you stupid idiot! -spoken in frustration when Mommy couldn't come build a tower (shortly after Anna had seen 101 Dalmations), September 2008 (Believe you me, there was a discussion that followed!)
Ha, ha, ha, Daddy wished to win the lottery! That Daddy, he is so silly -everytime she asks Daddy what he wished for on a star, summer 2008
What did you wish for Anna? I wished that everyone could have their wish -everytime she wishes on a star, summer 2008
Don't forget your bye bye card -2008
He walked into the jungle and was eaten by a tiger named Simja -in response to the question, what happened to your last husband?, September 2008
I've been looking for a husband for soooooooo long -playing princess, September 2008
I'll be Little Bo Peef, and you be my husband -said with an easter hat (which she calls her Little Bo Peef hat), and a stuffed polar bear under her arm who she has always called sheep, September 2008
You can say goodbye now Mom -On the first day of preschool, September 2008
Mom, we gotta have party hats! The party will be ruined without hats -discussing Daddy's birthday (for which I did not have a party planned), September 2008
Awwwww nuts! -in response to anything that disappoints, August 2008
Um, I need some help in here! -calling from the bathroom where she is trying to brush her teeth by herself.
Don't worry Mom, I can put my drink in my bowlcupter -referring to the cupholder on her carseat, 2008
That Daddy, he's a tricky hider -while playing hide and go seek 2008
Mom, give Daddy the remote, he is the remote changer not you. -August 2008
Bigger, farther, Mommy -in the pool at Grandma Ann's, August 2008
these are my new gobbles -Showing Daddy her new swim goggles, July 2008
Look Mom, two boobies! -Pointing out the buoys at Lake Clementine, August 2008
Mom did the sun make it day? -Every morning until about June 2008
Mom, I'm the person who is supposed to do that! - February 2008
My it's a lovely day today. - April 2008
Cathy's Quote Board ver. 2
I'm really hungry - I fear there might be fast food in my future. -Cyndi Monteiro
You know what the 3 most exciting sounds inthe world are? Anchor chains, plane motors and train whistles -George Bailey in It's a Wonderful Life
Aw, youth is wasted on the wrong people! -the porch guy in It's a Wonderful Life
My family is a bunch of nudists, and you can put that on the blog! -Camille, December 2009
That's not how my marriage is going to roll. -Camille when I pointed out that her future husband might not agree with her baby name choices, December 2009
I want to be skinny like you, but I want to eat like me. -Grandma Ann to Aunt Cyndi, March 2010
Are those your friends or is that your Butt? -Gloria to Moto Moto in Madagascar 2
Boy, I can see the veins in your head -Craig's co-worker in NYC when he worked as a messenger, after he asked the co-worker if he liked his new haircut, Summer 1983
Whatever happens I must not cry -Puss in Boots about Shrek and Fiona
Enough is as good as a feast -Mary Poppins to Michael Banks
There are way too many presents down here -cousin Hailey on Christmas morning, December 2008
I didn't eat too much today, I only had: popcorn, skittles, slushy, what else? -cousin Hailey after her mom told her her tummy probably hurt from eating too much, December 2008
I got funnier jokes than that -cousin Jakeb, after we laughed about Josh's Hosantas, December 2008
HoSanta, HoSanta -Cousin Josh sings this instead of Hosanna. He says that is what Santa says, ho,ho,ho, December 2008
You're headed the right way for a smacked bottom -Shrek to Donkey
Really, really -Shrek to Donkey, and Donkey to Shrek
You've gotta grab it and shake it -Nigel on So You Think You Can Dance
We did the fair "Grandma Style" -David, after 7 hours at the fair, August 2008
Darn, I can't believe I just erased all my great quotes for some pretty wallpaper! -Cathy, January 2008
I think I gained 5 pounds this week, and it's only Monday! -Cyndi, May 2008
I've got to do laundry tonight, or tomorrow I'll have to call in naked to work. -Cyndi, 2008
Get out of the bitter barn and play in the hay, -Pheobe Buffet to Chandler Bing
We'll never be able to turn left. -Grandma Ann(Eyeore) on the way to float down the river, August 2006
I'm afraid being ourselves isn't good enough. We're going to hve to do a lot better than that. -Grandma Ann, August 2008
You two fat girls get off that thing before you break it! -Grandma Newell, 1983?
Dad, I know there is a joke in there somewhere, but... -Carly to her father Craig, August 2008
New Quotes That Inspire Me
“i believe in pink. i believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. i believe in kissing, kissing a lot. i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. i believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. i believe that tomorrow is another day and i believe in miracles.” -audrey hepburn
Even in our sleep, pain which we cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will comes wisdom through the awful grace of God ~Aeschylus
Hard as things seem today, they will be better in the next day if you choose to serve the Lord this day with your whole heart. Your circumstances may not be improved in all the ways which you desire. But you will have been given new strength to carry your burdens and new confidence that when your burdens become too heavy, the Lord, whom you have served, will carry what you cannot. He knows how. He prepared long ago. He suffered your infirmities and your sorrows when He was in the flesh so that He would know how to succor you. ~Henry B. Eyring
It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, He will hear our prayers." ~Gordon B. Hinckley
No comments:
Post a Comment