Sunday, May 17, 2009

School Picture

They took pictures at Anna's preschool, so I thought I would post it. I thought it turned out pretty darn cute, but I might be just a little bit biased.

4 comments:

klonghall said...

Yep! She's pretty darn cute! Although, she's looking too grown up. I keep telling my own kids to stay little, but it doesn't seem to be working...

I registered Abby for Kindergarten last week. Yikes!

In transferring contacts to my iPhone, I somehow managed to lose all your numbers. Email them to me again, and I'll get them added. I haven't talked to you in ages.

Jen said...

You are biased in the right direction. It couldn't have been cuter! I'm thinking I'd like to propose a betrothal between Anna and one of my boys (she can have her pick of the six!)

Ashlee said...

That is precious! I love it!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Soooo Cute!