Monday, May 18, 2009

Primary Broadway!

Our Primary at church put on a talent show this last weekend. Last year Anna sang I am a Child of God, and I forgot to videotape ( a fact that my sister has not allowed me to forget). This year Anna wanted to do a dance. I tried to get more info out of her about the dance, but she was keeping it a surprise. She decided on Under the Sea for her music and her ballet outfit for a costume. It turned out great, and she was a big hit. She loved every minute of it. Her only regret- she had said before the show that she wanted to dance it softly. When she was done she said, I forgot to do it softly. I told her in all honesty that the fast dancing looked great and really fit the music. Dont you think so?

They had asked for family acts, and David was very enthusiastic about doing a skit all together. This is a little known fact about my quiet man-he loves to do a skit. So we performed a short skit we learned from a professional troupe in West Yellowstone (really).


It was really a great activity. Thanks to all those hard working sisters who put it together!

5 comments:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Love the dance. Love the skit. You are looking hot in the jeans. You must have had a personal shopper.

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Those were GREAT love it! Can't wait to see you!

klonghall said...

Thanks for a great laugh! What a FUN family you are! I love the idea of a Primary Talent Show!

Jen said...

You guys should all go on America's Got Talent! Seriously, very cute. Tell her the fast dancing was perfect (and could she teach me some moves?) =)

Ashlee said...

I loved both acts and I can't wait to see what you come up with for the reunion :)