My mother always said that life is not fair. It is a good lesson to learn in life. We got pregnant again the end of March. We were almost 10 weeks this last Monday when we miscarried. Life isn't fair and sometimes it sucks. We will pick ourselves up and move on, but right now I am mad and sad. I am mostly sad for Anna who doesn't know that she lost a sibling. My mother is here holding us together. Thank you to our friends and family who knew, and I'm sorry to my loved ones that I didn't share this news with, but I was too afraid of this happening. I was planning on telling you all at Honeyman, but I could tell that something was wrong. We love you all.
4 comments:
Our prayers are with you. My mom always used to say that too.
Your post title says it all... You've been on my mind a lot this past week, and now I know why. I should have picked up the phone, but it always seemed like a bad time in your time zone. Call me if you want to just laugh and not talk about anything sad. I'm good for that. I can also cry on a dime these days, so I'm good for that, too. :-) I wish I had some great comforting words of wisdom, but I find when I'm sad and mad that those kinds of things just make me madder and sadder and generally annoyed with whoever is saying them!
Love you! (See, I told you I could cry on a dime...although you can't see my tears, they are there!) I'm glad your mom is there. Moms make everything feel better.
Oh Cathy, I know that you know I know that Life is not Fair. It SUCKS ............. but sometimes there is JOY. You have a beautiful little girl and some day she will know that her parents did everything for a little brother or sister. She will love you for that. I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. Love you tons.
Cathy we are soo sorry! Hang in there! We just so happen to have a song in our family that the girls HATE for me to sing, it goes like this.... Nothing in life is fair, nothing in life is fair... (i'm not joking)I figure anything I can teach them about life not being fair might sink in at some point. I'm so glad you have your mom there to help you and Dave. We love you all!!
Post a Comment