Thursday, July 16, 2009

May 2009 Anna's Closing Pre-school Program

Hello one and all. I have a lot of catching up to do, but it will probably take me a long time. Here are some pics and video of Anna's closing program for pre-school at the end of May. I loved her pre-school, and so did she. Her teachers were incredible and the program fantastic. We will definitely be back at Happy Hearts for next year. This is one of her teachers, Ms. Denice. They did some songs, dances, poems, and a little "play". Anna was so excited. The play was about flowers growing from seeds, so she told me that her clothes had to be all green to represent the stem. This was all her own idea. Luckily, I found this little skirt outfit at Wal-mart. She does love to be on stage. The two classes filed in and lined up on the stage steps like a choir (The little girl in pink is our friend Morgan that was in the older class this year). She danced the whole way there, and while they waited to get started. You can see both her teachers - Ms. Denice and Ms. Cheryl in this video.

She loved this version of "If you're happy and you know it", but I must warn you that there is extensive nose picking and eating in this video.

It was a great night. I love this kind of stuff.

No comments: