Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3 Day Success

Okay, I'm pretty proud of myself. I have gotten up and read my scriptures 3 days in a row. I know that is not a big accomplishment for a lot of people, but pretty big deal for me. Visited a sister yesterday with my Compassionate Service Leader and it went very well. I've got an appt to meet a new sister tomorrow afternoon. My goal today is to stay home as much as possible. Anna was gone from the house yesterday from 10am to 4:30pm. She wasn't too happy about that. We went for her 3 year old check up yesterday. She is 38 inches tall (70th percentile) and weighs 31.8 pounds (4oth percentile). She is very healthy and met all their milestones. We discussed potty training briefly. I told him how she had been doing well in the summer and then just stopped. He said that was very common and then listed off possible reasons; fear, confusion, control---ding ding ding, we have a winner! I'm backing off a little bit again and trying to make it her idea. There is no point in a war of wills.
Have a great day ~C

No comments: