Julie sent some old pictures that she had been scanning in. They were so fun. The first one is me with my nephew Chris. He is now 16. That is some awesome hair I've got going on. The second one is my favorite. I remember this day. On the left is my Grandma Toomer. She is holding Chris I think. Then comes Megan sitting and Tyler standing. Then my Grandma Brown is holding Matthew and Chelsea. The best part of this picture is that they are all watching Jared who is off camera throwing a gigantic fit because he won't be in the picture. Notice that his brother Tyler is smiling like the cheshire cat. It made me laugh. The last one was so sweet because we just did this with Anna and she loved it so much. It was amazing to
see those kids who are all in college now. It wasn't that long ago.Not much going on here at home. I'm still trying to figure out what I need to focus on in RS and what I need to delegate. I think I want to send out a weekly president's message. Short and sweet, but the thoughts that I have for the sisters. We'll see. I thought that Anna and I would stay home yesterday, that we had been running around too much. We drove each other crazy! Too cooped up. I finally loaded her in the car to run an errand around 2:30. We got Cinderella from the Library. She has watched it twice already. There is something universally appealing there, and I think it has a lot more to do with triumphing over and leaving the wicked steps behind as well as the prince and all. She also likes the mice. She was really confused at first and kept asking, "that's her mommy?" It really gives stepmoms a bad name because that is what I emphasized; no, it is not her mommy at all, she is called a stepmo
ther, the wicked stepmother even.Have a good day, ~C


No comments:
Post a Comment