Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Busy, but Good Busy

I really can't think of anything new to write about. I just have a minute to write. This week so far in the ward we have had two babies born and we're having a funeral Friday. Two babies and a funeral should be the title of a movie. Seems like everything happens all at once! I need to get myself organized to give something to these babies. Cyndi suggested crocheted baby hats. I like that idea. We'll see-I gotta find someone who crochets. Anna and I had a nice day. We stayed in all morning and I got a lot of little odd things done. My laundry is actually caught up for the first time in a long time. Anna had fun make believing about Madeline and Miss Clavel, or Clifford and Emily Elizabeth. Some of the time I was her friend Brooklyn and she was Emily Elizabeth. Sometimes we rescued dogs from a cage with magic keys. It was a nice morning. We went to Wal-mart, and visited two people for their birthdays. Anna helps me give them the card and chocolate. Class was good tonight. I've got to think about tomorrow and whether I'm going to the viewing or not. I think not, just the funeral on Friday. It is going to be a little crazy. I have to ask someone to watch Anna from 10am to 4 or 5pm. Saturday we're going to the temple. I also have tickets for the high school choir performance. It is also Pres. Hinckley's funeral. Busy.
Good Night ~C

2 comments:

Aunt Cyndi's Blog said...

Like the news style - but all of your pics are gone on the side. Ashlee has music on her blog...so cool.

Love you,

clb

klonghall said...

I say give the babies a book or the moms a treat. I'd never follow through with anything I had to actually make. I always have good intentions...