Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back from Vacation



This will be short. It is Saturday morning and Anna will be awake soon. I just wanted to post something since it has been so long. We had a great trip to my parents in California. Everyone was there for three days. It was wild and crazy and great to see everyone.
Christmas itself was so fun with Anna. She was so excited. Her very favorite part was the Nativity play. She was obsessed with it. She put on her "Mary" costume just about every day after Christmas. She made "Joseph" (Daddy) put on his costume and got someone to be the Donkey. She wrapped her dolly in a towel or pillowcase and carried her around in a bread basket that we had used as the manger. She made everyone call her Mary and the dolly Baby Jesus. We did the full play 3 times for her.
I'll write more later.
~C

1 comment:

klonghall said...

Glad you're back. I've missed the posts. I really need to update my own blog. Mabye tomorrow. Abby doesn't have school on Mondays, and we invited her friend Genevieve over to play. That will force me to stay home for a few hours. :-)